As your WSPE President for 2012 – 2013, I have outlined seven goals and objectives that I would like to accomplish during my term
- Revise our WSPE By-Laws to better meet our Constitution objectives; many of our programs are out of date
- Chairman of Legislative Committee: Need a volunteer
- Visit our local chapters at least once during the year
- President’s Message in Monthly Newsletter – Emailed to membership
- WSPE Discovery Conference In 2013
- WSPE’s continued involvement in MATHCOUNTS
- Increase membership especially younger members: 10% increase
These goals cannot be achieved without your help and support. We need your help in volunteering on various committees, attendance at WSPE Discovery Conference/Committee, legislative committee, membership committee, etc. Please become involved in WSPE. With your help WSPE can bring value to you, your career and other professional engineers.
Welcome to WSPE website.
I would like to highlight a new web page that has been recently added called Continuing Professional Competency. This web page will house all the information needed to help you understand and interpret the new laws, and list the known PDH opportunities available in WI.
If you have PDHs courses that you would like to list please send an e-mail to Ed Rodden our Executive Director at email@example.com so we can add it for you. We at WSPE hope you enjoy this useful tool and pass the news onto others.
Fred Groth, PE, SE