Welcome to the WSPE website.
As your WSPE President for 2013 – 2014, I have outlined five goals and objectives that I would like to accomplish during my term:
- Visit our local chapters; WSPE state chapter must understand better the issues at our local chapters and work together to grow WSPE local chapters and membership. WSPE state chapter is here to service you. I am looking to have both our President and President-elect visit local chapters.
- Put on 2014 WSPE Discovery Conference and increase attendance at conference
- Participate in 2014 MATHCOUNTS
- Increase membership, especially younger members
- More member participation in committees and officer roles
These goals cannot be achieved without your help and support. We need your help in volunteering on various committees, attendance at WSPE Discovery Conference/Committee, legislative committee, membership committee, etc. Please become involved in WSPE. With your help WSPE can bring value to you, your career and other professional engineers.
I would like to highlight our web page called Continuing Professional Competency. This web page will house all the information needed to help you understand and interpret the new laws, and list the known PDH opportunities available in WI.
If you have PDHs courses that you would like to list please send an e-mail to Ed Rodden our Executive Director at email@example.com so we can add it for you. We at WSPE hope you enjoy this useful tool and pass the news onto others.
Fred Groth, PE, SE